Yesterday we shared Page Six’s list of Hot Hebrew Hunks. We thought the Jewish ladies deserved some love, too, so today we’re bringing you our own list of Hot Hebrew Honeys!
1. Scarlett Johansson. With such a Nordic sounding last name, you wouldn’t immediately peg Scarlett as Jewish – but she is, on her mom’s side. And do we really need to explain why we chose her?
2. Maggie Gyllenhaal. Another misleading last name, but she’s also Jewish on her mom’s side. It’s no secret that I have a massive girl crush on Maggie.
3. Sarah Michelle Gellar. She’ll always be the hottest vampire slayer!
4. Sarah Silverman. Named one of People’s 100 Most Beautiful in 2008 – what more can we say?
5. Rachel Weisz. She was pregnant all throughout the 2006 awards season, and she looked amazing. Not many women can pull that off!
6. Michelle Trachtenberg. Buffy alums seriously got it going on!
7. Alyson Hannigan. Clearly Buffy rules this list!
8. Evan Rachel Wood. Who is, by the way, looking much MUCH better since she split up with Marilyn Manson.
9. Emmy Rossum. She has amazing poise and beauty for such a young woman.
10. Natalie Portman. Her turn as Padme Amidala aside, she’s talented as well as gorgeous.
And some honorable (some slightly old-school) mentions: Phoebe Cates, Winona Ryder, Carrie Fisher (in her Princess Leia days), Jennifer Connelly, Mila Kunis, Gwyneth Paltrow, Ginnifer Goodwin, Jennifer Jason Leigh.
Did we leave anyone out? Post in comments and let us know!
[ Images by WENN and other sources ]
DROP A COMMENT BELOW