Big Brother 9′s winner, Adam Jasinski has been locked up and going nuts behind bars and the judge has finally given his a dose of mercy. (See his crime details here) Adam has been let out of jail until his trial date with a huge list of rules to follow:
- Undergo the substance abuse treatment program IN Massachusetts
- Must abide by all rules at the facility and successfully complete the program
- Surrender his passport
- He can only travel within the District of Massachusetts
- He has to post three properties he owns to secure his appearance in court
- His parents have to post their home to secure his appearance in court
- After completion of the substance abuse program, he has to go back to court to discuss any further terms of his release.
I think anything will feel better than jail to Adam. He has some pretty loving parents to do that for him. But, hey that’s what parents do right? Love their kids no matter what? Do you think that Adam will get 20 years for his crimes?
DROP A COMMENT BELOW